Our new 60g Subzero PrimaLoft® jacket is in our opinion the best all-around Primaloft jacket. It has a fixed ergonomic hood. A great jacket for any outdoor activities when the temperature is not ridiculously low. This new 60g version has a soft outer layer, in total 4 zipper pockets.
This jacket is equally suitable to be held under a wading jacket for insulation as it is to be held as the outer layer. It is highly wind resistant and can be packed in a very small space. In case of getting wet they dry quicker than a down jacket or fleece. Polyester rip stop shell fabric provides additional water and wind protection. These jackets have a full length center front zipper. Elasticized cuffs and an adjustable hem seal out wind and trap warmth.
– 25 denier polyester rip stop shell fabric with
– Lightweight 60 g Primaoft® Sport insulation
provides excellent warmth and compressibility
– One chest pocket on the outside and one inside
– Two hand pockets with zippers
– Adjustable hem seal out wind and trap warmth
– Fixed ergonomic hood for maximum protection